Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't load my map in UnrealEd (but can load any other map???)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't load my map in UnrealEd (but can load any other map???)

I have made 2 maps using UnrealEd and some people were wondering if I could make a CTF version of my latest one. But when I tried to open the map recently, I got this: "UT3.exe has stopped working-A problem has caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"

This happens every single time I try to load the map, pretty much instantly. It's been a couple of weeks since I finished the map in the first place, and I can open any other map, including the first one I had made. Does anyone have any idea why it has suddenly died? No changes were made since it last worked, actually.

There`s prob a cache file of that map in a folder somewhere.(cannot remember where they go)
    I`m guessing thats the course of the prob.

Comment

Well, would it be named after my map? Because I searched my hard drive for DM-Throne and I didn't get a cache file. Or at least I don't think I did. Y'know, I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for. Or what I 'm supposed to do if I find it.

Comment

It's working now... I think there was a duplicate of the package Sky.upk floating around somewhere it wasn't supposed to be. When I deleted it it was grand. Thanks for the help anyway

Comment

Working...
        X