This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

totally confused

I have updated urt3 with the latest patch and well I STILL CANT LOG ON TO PLAY !
    I cant play online on my xp machine p4 3,0 ghz ninno 3d 7600 512mb agp video card 120 gig sata hdd msi neo 2 mb/ 1.5gig ddr 400 mem
    I cant play on my Asus m51sn newly released Gaming Laptop with the new pynem chip duo core T9300 / nvidia m9500 video with Vista Ultimate 4 gig ddr667 mem

I am so dissapointed but non of the cures on most gaming / hardware tech support seems to fix it.

I went through Gamespy scans does not show up and on gamespy its not even covered by their Gamespy Arcade?

I know my mates say my pcs are evil but hell dont evil ones get to play lol

I am about to give it up completely as it seems a new released game with the experiance of the Unreal Team should never have been released with such a bad problem.Yet I know Microsofts Vista is a main buggy issue with every one around the world weather its games or equipment.

**** it I want to play it Microsoft get Vistas act together there is more complaints with this release withy all your massive amount of cash flow should never have such an issue.
    Yet you expect every one to roll over to Vista when most of the world cant afford it or a new pc.
    Trouble its both xp/vista that wont log on ?

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH ! My rant is over for now

Have you tried the in-game server browser...? Click multiplayer from the main menu. Have you made an account in UT3? What's wrong exactly?

Comment

shouldn't you be ranting on the microsoft forums? Vista is bad. go back to xp that should fix most of your problems.

Comment

Note the part where he says it's not working on his XP system. Note the part where he admits Vista is bad. =P

Comment

You've made like 5 threads about this so far, every single one got worse and worse language than the last. Shouldn't you give it a break and actually listen to the advice people give you?

I made an extensive post over here, trying to help you. Meanwhile, you just annoy me. Your thread is reported.

Comment

Originally posted by HorizonX View Post
            Note the part where he says it's not working on his XP system. Note the part where he admits Vista is bad. =P
            Yes I noticed that too. I thought maybe he was using Vista XP. Doesn't everyone???

Comment

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...1#post25306601
              HAS Anyone got urt3 actually working? - Epic Games Forums

Comment

Working...
              X