Clear All

• replied
    Bah.....................

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Alone in the dark lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I got connection timed out when i was playing and now i really want to know how to increase the timeout time or something to fix this
    thx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks a lot i'l try
    i hope that there is a better way to it
    until then this thread ain't over...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have that problem too and not sure why that is.
    Im on Vista and my simple fix is to Ctrl+Alt+Del and then on the screen that shows "task manager" and all those other options, simply hit Esc and it will bring you back to the loading screen and it should work now. Ive been doing this since Ive owned UT3...was hoping that the patches would fix this but nope ;/
    If you notice the U icon not spinning completly around, then it s a good sign that the game wont load, and you have to "force" it this way.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Save me lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Anyone?,Where is it in the config?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Where is it in the config?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    U've timed out waiting to connect, get ur m8 to increase the wait time for connections. Remeber his upstream is a LOT lower then ur downstream so its going to take longer to get the connection data from his pc to ur's and back again

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Infinate loading loop

Infinate loading loop

Hi everyone,
    the game is great but this strange bug occurs lately which only happens online, i try to join my friend's server and i get a very long (infinite) loading of the map (any map) and i can't join, this happens after some time of playing 1-2 hours or so when i try in instant action it loads in less than 20 secs, also happens when i host but sometimes loads after 5+ minutes...
    i have a good pc i run everything on max and everything is fine i don't know what to do with this loading loop any suggestions?
Working...
X