UT3 PS3 promo disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 PS3 promo disc

Good day everyone... I won Unreal Tournament 3 for my ps3 on a site and today I received it. I found out that it was actually the promo disc version. I'm wondering now if this version is any differend from the retail version since I only see about 6 servers a mode. Someone please clarify this

Originally posted by ChaosKiller View Post
    Good day everyone... I won Unreal Tournament 3 for my ps3 on a site and today I received it. I found out that it was actually the promo disc version. I'm wondering now if this version is any differend from the retail version since I only see about 6 servers a mode. Someone please clarify this
    Sounds to me like it's some form of demo version, promo being short for promotional.

Comment

yeah indeed but I actually want this clarified by Epic if possible :/ If this is only a sort of promo version I'm going to contact that site again since I expect a full version when winning a contest :/

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosKiller View Post
        yeah indeed but I actually want this clarified by Epic if possible :/ If this is only a sort of promo version I'm going to contact that site again since I expect a full version when winning a contest :/
        Yeah man I agree, you don't want some glorified demo version, you won a comp fair and square so you want the full retail version.

WarTourist, can you answer the guy?

Comment

I got some promo disks when i won a Xbox 360 with 10 games
          i can assure you those promo disks are always full versions of the game

but these are versions send out to reviewers amd such and they look a bit different appearance (the disk itself) with PROMO text on them to assure it is not resold as retail.

Comment

Hmm ok so it won't stop working after a couple of months . Unless anyone has something other to say, this is closed Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X