I can`t connect to my friend`s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can`t connect to my friend`s

Hi can anyone help me when i try to join a friends game invite or send a game invite we both get the invite but it comes up with a message saying core not downloadable and it can`t be because mine is us & there`s is australian because no ones wood work & in the friends part it`s got online-joinable & voice the online & voice has a tick but the joinable one has a circle with a line threw it is that the reason it`s not working.

This is still happening to me as well. I can join dedicated servers no prob. I can also join friends games by bringing up the console and typing open xxx.xx.xx.xxx(x's represent the ip). When I try to host, noone can join. Ive opened all the nessesary ports, and even tried taking the router out altogether, and still no go.

Comment

Originally posted by sincreator View Post
      This is still happening to me as well. I can join dedicated servers no prob. I can also join friends games by bringing up the console and typing open xxx.xx.xx.xxx(x's represent the ip). When I try to host, noone can join. Ive opened all the nessesary ports, and even tried taking the router out altogether, and still no go.
      Not sure if this problem is relative to the PC but I know that the PS3 version has issues when the player hosting and the player joining are using NAT Type 3. If either of you switch to NAT type 1 or 2 (assuming that's possible for you/your friend) then things work much better.

Comment

Mine is Nat 2 and the ps3 version i don`t no whats going on it was fine up until two days ago ever since the Australian and Europe one came out

Comment

Originally posted by domeno View Post
          Mine is Nat 2 and the ps3 version i don`t no whats going on it was fine up until two days ago ever since the Australian and Europe one came out
          Bummer. I guess another patch (or twelve) are in order for the PC version (based on all of the threads I see). I'm sure the 14th patch for the PC will arrive before patch #1 for the PS3. Then again, that might be a good thing based on the number of problems the PS3 version has (whether it's bugs or insane implementations like installing only 1 mod at-a-time, no in-game messaging, inability to accept friend invites in-game, etc...).

Comment

Working...
          X