Holy **** dude so much crashing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy **** dude so much crashing.

Dont get me wrong, I love this game, but the crashing is making it unplayable. I also notice it crashes mostly when I play Warfare or try to join a warfare server on any map. Can anyone please help?

First go to the Troubleshooting and Technology section of this forum:
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=342

Then read the tracked issue thread. After that try and see if there's another thread exactly like yours in the first few pages, you could also try the search function. If none of this resolves your problem, you should then start a new post in the Technology and Troubleshooting section. In that post describe in detail everything you can about the problem. Then, list your hardware to the best of you knowledge, including brands and model/type of CPU, GPU, audio card, motherboard, drivers for the above.

Good luck!

Comment

Checked the thread and searched and still no solution.
      Need help. BUMP.

Comment

Bump.
        Specs: Low end but UT3 is still playable at low settings.
        Geforce 6200 LE 256 MB, RAM: 512 mb, 2.1 GHz 2800+ processor.

Comment

Granted it may be playable, that 6200 LE is getting worked way beyond what it can handle. UT3 uses a highly stressfull though stable texture mapping system and with only 256mb of onboard ram on that graphics card and 512mb in your system you maybe asking more than your PC can handle. I'm will to bet your issues may be stemming from that. The minimum card I would suggest for this game is something from the 7800 series of cards and add another 512mb or ram if your motherboard can handle it.

Comment

I concur, that PC is way under spec, that is why it is crashing..
            My old PC with a 2.4c Intel, evga 7800 AGP card with 512 ram, and XP Pro with 2 GB of ram plays the game very good.

My new system in my sig eats the game alive, even with Firefox and Outlook mail running in the background.

Update to a better can and max out at 2 GB of system ram and you can play the game at 1024x768 on setting 3 on the sliders pretty good.

Comment

You should try Brad G's UT3 Tweaker http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=594723. Use it to turn off every graphical option you can possibly think of, and lower all your texture sizes.

Comment

yes, i know its probably not an option, but try and upgrade ur pc. or play ut2004.

Comment

Working...
                X