Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 UT3 Package core problem

Hi,

I live in europe and i buyed the us version of ut3.

The europe release was a couple of days ago and now i cant join european servers. I get the following message

package core is not downloadable

Is there a solution to solve this problem?

Thx

fraid not mate the EU and US versions are incompatible at present and will be until epic release the badly needed patch

you could always go out and get the EU version but somehow i think thats what epic wanted us importers to do as the EU version is just as broken and seems an update of version number is all thats different

Comment

Originally posted by Fad View Post
      fraid not mate the EU and US versions are incompatible at present and will be until epic release the badly needed patch

you could always go out and get the EU version but somehow i think thats what epic wanted us importers to do as the EU version is just as broken and seems an update of version number is all thats different
      I cant believe there is no official comment yet on this problem as it is a very important bug no other game has. No wonder most PS3 servers are empty. At least an official comment and news on the new content would hype the game a bit.

Comment

the worse thing is they introduced the problem by releasing an updated EU version before an update to the US version was available.

you can still join EU games if they are running an imported US copy like we have been doing since last year, the problem is the vast majority of low ping servers are all running the EU version so all we can do now is cross our fingers and hope we land in one running the US version

as i understand it the EU version can't see US servers in the browser which is why they don't have this problem (unless they join through their friends list)

i've all but given up despite the fact the game is awesome

Comment

Midway servers with names over 100 = EU

Under 100 = US

High ping = bad

Low ping = good

Comment

finally found a midway server i could join!!!

only for the game to freeze at the loading screen

Comment

Originally posted by Fad View Post
              finally found a midway server i could join!!!

only for the game to freeze at the loading screen
              Ahh, you've found yet another UT3 on the PS3 feature. One of these days a patch will appear, I'm sure I'm not the only one holding my breath.

Comment

Working...
              X