Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can ps3 Headset be used in campaign mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can ps3 Headset be used in campaign mode?

just a little confused coz i was on with the guys from work last night and we just couldnt hear eachother

They're supposed to but they don't really work very well. I played through the whole campaign over the internet with my brother and we only had mics working a couple times and when they did work we could barely understand each other.

Yes, we did the turn on the mic before starting UT "trick", and we did the check in the accessory menu, blah blah blah. The mics just don't work yet is all it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinchy View Post
      They're supposed to but they don't really work very well. I played through the whole campaign over the internet with my brother and we only had mics working a couple times and when they did work we could barely understand each other.

Yes, we did the turn on the mic before starting UT "trick", and we did the check in the accessory menu, blah blah blah. The mics just don't work yet is all it is.

hmm thats abit rubbish!.....do you think Epic will sort this out in the update?

Comment

Yeah I think it's definitely in the patch. It seems to be just a general mic problem that has to be fixed.

Supposedly we're going to get some kind of update on the patch this week so keep an eye out!

Comment

Working...
        X