Character sounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Character sounds

Good Job guys!!! You got another patch out! Fixing plenty of needed stuff.

Now please, this is an EASY FIX

Online matches, when you hit people, they all sound exactly the same. They sound like a human male no matter what you are, a female, robot, Krall, anything!!!

Seriously, its an easily caught issue that should have been caught before the games release. Please consider fixing it in the next patch, because it makes no sence!

Yeah, i play as the baldheaded necris girl (can't remember her name) and every time i grunt or get shot, i grunt like a male...it's rather disconcerting.

Comment

LOL THATS CLASSIC.
      maybe in ut3 all the supposedly gals, are she-men?

Comment

Bump, READ IT MR. REIN!!! READ IT!!!! lol jk

Comment

That's so weird because I use that Alanna chick most of the time (doesn't really look like a chic and is badass so don't make fun of me) and I've never even noticed this lol

Comment

lol this glitch scares me..especially when combined with the MANLY JESTER glitch...thats alot of she-male

Comment

Another bump, until they read it, im a persistant little bugga :P

Comment

If you really want different voices for every model, try Quake 3 once and select "Orb" as your character- After that, you'll change your opinion.

Comment

Super freaking god **** bump

Comment

Lmao it is funny to hear your guys ''comments'' about womens making grunt like a male noises. I haven't experienced it yet but sometimes the sounds magically dissappears not from characters but guns aswell. Seems like a sound driver problem in my opinion and don't know how to solve it. :P

Comment

would really love to see this fixed

Comment

got it fixed yet? Hello?

Comment

Working...
                        X