UT3 Dedicated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Dedicated

Problem is, I can't get the stand-alone UT3 dedicated server for Windows to work. I've tried on two different pc's and I get the infamous C++ Runtime error and then UT3 crashes. So I installed my copy of UT3 onto one of those machines and it works flawlessly. But I'd rather use the dedicated-only version. I've tried installing different copies I've d-loaded from several different sites, tried all the ini "fixes", pretty much everything but I can't get it to work at all. I'm wondering if this is purely a Radeon issue or if Nvidia owners are having same issues with this version.

Also, the server I'm running "Carnage 101" or "server53: Carnage 101" seems to run OK by using the full install of the game, but I'm a n00b when it comes to stuff like this. Is there a good place to get some advice/assistance for commands and server setup for a dedicated UT3? Thanks

Go to the server admin thread.

Comment

I'm having the same issue, do you know if you have to have a video card that is capable of playing ut3 to setup a ut3 dedicated server? What do you have to do to get the server to run? I know if you have the full game you host and game and check the checkbox for dedicated but is it different for the stand alone windows server?

Comment

Working...
      X