I can't play Australian servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't play Australian servers

Hey, I have imported UT3 quite some time ago because I didn't want to wait the usual few months after the American release for it to be released here. Anyway, it was finally released here so I went to play one of th servers with low ping, but I can't because it says "Package 'Core' is not downloadable" or something of the like. How can I fix this problem?

Also, I occaisionally get a message saying that my PS3 isn't connected to the Playstation Network when it is. How do I fix this?

did the server have custom content that you dont have?

Comment

No it did not.

EDIT: Unless the Australian version has content the American version hasn't.

Comment

i live i Portugal and i have the american version of the game and i have the same problem (Package 'Core) and ( 'connection failed')

Comment

You guys/girls will just have to wait on the patch so it sync all versions as one.

Comment

i hope it comes son this is very annoying and frustrating

PS: sorry for may bad English

Comment

dw man theyll fix it soon i have the same problem, i got it from america coz my sis went there and its like 50 bucks cheaper

Comment

Don't worry mate I have the same proble I importrd my copy back in DEC 2007, just play on a server with a low ammount of ping..otherwise you will revceive the 'core pack' ****.

Comment

Working...
                X