Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duplicate login detected: connection to server was lost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicate login detected: connection to server was lost.

Hi there.
    Yesterday, something very strange happened. I was playing UT3 (warfare) and suddenly a grey screen appeared telling me something like
    Code:
    Duplicate login detected. Your connection to the host was lost.
    After clicking OK I found myself back at the login-screen (not logged in). I clicked on "Login" to try if it works, and it immediately did.
    Well, I never gave my key away and I bought this game originally unopened. So whats the deal? Is it possible there is kind of a ghost-connection to gamespy (after my ISP disconnects me sequentially after 24 h, but sometimes every hour) not registering I was disconnected? This happened 3 times over the whole day (but I got disconnected by my ISP at least 4 times). Any help on this would be gladly appreciated.
    Thx. Cobi^^

Errrrrrbump

Comment

same **** happens to me also

;\

Comment

another try.....

Comment

Just happened to me also - whats going on?

Is it someone else with a copy of out original keys or someone else logging in with out user name?

Comment

Just happened to me twice, one right after the other, and logged me out of the GS login, just like the OP.

This a GS issue?

Comment

Happened to me twice as well. Somebody has hacked the master server and is stealing all the logins apparently.

Comment

Gayspy....

Comment

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...2#post25308772

Potential solution at the bottom of page 1.

Comment

this is happening to me ALOT now too - just happened 3 times in one game!!!

ive had this happen on multiple installs and on machines that have had lil to no playing time on them so its not a cahe or patch problem like some ppl have suggested... its probably a gamespy problem, but i really dont know. the last time it happened (just now 3x in a row) i had just started up the game and it was my first match... other times ive only noticed after i have been playing for awhile

Comment

Hi there, just awakening this old topic , today I have liek 5 times this message and mybrother too , its annoying me , or is there someone trying to hack my account ? help please.

Thanks.

*-**EDIT**-*

How can I change my password ?

Comment

**EDIT**

Double post , sorry .

Comment

Working...
                        X