UT3, from PS3 to PC question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3, from PS3 to PC question

Well i have UT3 for PS3, and i really want to make mods and maps however i dont want to go out and buy another copy of UT3 just for that reason. Is there any possible way i can put the game on my PC or something so that i can access unreal Editor, im assuming their really isn't a way to do this but i figured i'd give it a shot. Any help would be great, thanks!

well since noone has answered, im taking it that my best chance is to go out and buy it again, even though its gonna be a waste of money to buy it again i think it will be worth it since i will be able to make mods. atleast thats what im hoping.

Comment

I also have the PS3 version and I'm pretty sure there is no way of getting the UT editor. My guess is that it comes as a seperate install or possibly it's on a CD that is packaged with the PC Version. I'd try and find a friend that already has it and borrow his copy see if you can get the Editor only or somthing... But I'm pretty **** sure it's not even on the blu-ray for the PS3... Wish it was I wanna make maps too

Comment

Well there is a way , but you will have to break every copyright law in the game, :P

Comment

Working...
        X