Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem latency or dunno Help plz .

Hi there ,

I need the help of peoples who could solve a problem of "latency" on the servers. My fps is good, I can reach till 300 if I want it , my ping says its ok 40 from france , in England, in Germany or Spain for example . Since one week i got really ****** by what i call the "latency", shootting with 40 ping and having the feeling to shoot with more than 200 ping :///// i really dunno why , since I bought the game it was pretty good when i was aiming and shootin' it was really going where i would , but now its really not funny , in some situtations my own moves are faster than my own shots I really dont get it .

I tried to reinstall the game , same problem , i tried to format my computer , same issues :/

If you guys have any idea or advice , i would really enjoy it . Thx

Ps: i would add that im playing cod4 aswell and i do not have any kind of problems with so.. must be really something inside UT3..

that's funny, I have the exact same problem, but posted my message in this thread. would really want this to be fixed in the upcoming patch cause it's ennoying as hell.

Comment

I have noticed the same thing here, when I first fire up the game everything is fine but after 5 or so mins it is like my comp and the server I play on fall out of sync. The problem will go away if I restart the game but stuff like map switch or jumping to another server do not fix the problem.

Comment

UP ! anyone any solution/idea?

Comment

Working...
        X