This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darnit, I can't login...

Hey guys, I just bought UT3 last night after upgrading my vid card to an 8600GTS and the game runs well maxed out. The singleplayer anyways. The only complaint/problem I have is when I try to login with my username and password it fails. The error that comes up says: "Your connection to the server was lost." My firewall has DMZ enabled so it shouldn't be blocking anything. Logically, I tried to make a new username and password with the Create Profile but when I try to create the profile it comes up with: "The online service is currently unavailable. Please try again later." I was hoping that maybe this is just a temporary thing with the server but I don't think it is. Is there something I am overlooking? Oh yeah, and I also upgraded to v1.1 and have reinstalled once and installed 1.1 again with no luck.

Please, any help or advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

P.S. - Sorry if I am beating a dead horse but I didn't want to sift through all the posts to try to find someone else with this problem. As it seems that there are indeed a LOT of problems. Guess it's back to Half-Life 2 for a little bit.

Cant login either. It must be a problem on the server's end. Wait a bit

Comment

Checking into it, thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X