This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Servers!

This problem is becoming more and more frequent. It used to be just confined to the history tab but now it seems that more and more often no servers will appear on the main browser tab.

Just to eliminate any obvious replies. Yes refreshed, Yes firewall is set correctly and yes filters are set to show all kinds of servers (also tired many other configs.). Sometimes servers show up, sometimes it remains blank no matter what. This evening it has been mostly blank.

While i'm at it (I'm sure these issues have probs been flagged already. ) i'll add my other major problems.

- TOTAL LOCK UP. - mid game it will just freeze and it locks up the whole computer.
    - DROP TO SPEC 1 - mid game i will suddenly drop to spec mode and be stuck in place.
    - DROP TO SPEC 2 - mid game i will suddenly drop to spec mode and will float through the map in some strange slanty way when i press direction keys.
    - SHOOTING BUT NOT FIRING - speaks for itself, letting go and shooting again usually gets the weapon shooting properly

These last 3 issues happen very often. At least one of them will happen each time i boot up UT3. Add to that the server problem and this game is getting to the point of being completely unplayable for me. I really hope patch 2 fixes these issues. Failing that, any work rounds anyones aware of would be great.

8800GTX-E6600-3GB

Help i can't connect to UT3 THE HORROR! FIX FIX FIX!

/hidden -no delete

Comment

Don't panic. I believe the main EPIC server for "SERVERS LIST" is down.

They should get it up soon.

HANG IN. They might be having an ISP outage or server crash.

But, you would think they should have a redundant connection and another server location. BUT>...... ??!

-zBill.

Comment

Originally posted by smook View Post
        Don't panic. I believe the main EPIC server for "SERVERS LIST" is down.

They should get it up soon.

HANG IN. They might be having an ISP outage or server crash.

But, you would think they should have a redundant connection and another server location. BUT>...... ??!

-zBill.
        can i recommend a blue pill?

Comment

Working...
        X