Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editor Stability

hello epic,

the editor crashs very often, and often because of an another reason.
    And the **** autosaving-function does not works always. 7 autosaving files away? because of crashing?

Also, fix those **** problems regarding the editor for UT3.

p.s. i was really far, and because of the last crash, i can start from the middle, because 5 hours work does not exist longer.

Originally posted by Sunshine1709Str View Post
    hello epic,

the editor crashs very often, and often because of an another reason.
    And the **** autosaving-function does not works always. 7 autosaving files away? because of crashing?

Also, fix those **** problems regarding the editor for UT3.

p.s. i was really far, and because of the last crash, i can start from the middle, because 5 hours work does not exist longer.
    Turn off autosaves, yes they suck they save too randomly and like to overwrite wrong maps. Also it is pain in *** to find what autosave is what version and if you unlucky and load wrong autosave and editor autosaves it over one you were looking for....

Instead make habit to press save all before each build. And start every day with naming your map as next version.

As to crashing, GOW editor crashes for me every 10min. But UT3 editor is stable and does not crash as long as I do not make some silly things. But instead it always exits with some error messages.

Comment

hm........very strange, lets hope that epic going to fix it.

Comment

Every time I close the editor, Windows wants to send in an error report. Like Nawrot said, it only crashes if I do something silly, but why does it cause errors when closing?

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one, do other people have this problem too?

Comment

now i have the same prob like you, AND THIS SUCKS SO MUCH.

I CANT WORK SO. the ed crashs also, when i want to delete complex brushes. this is so f***. because of this sh** i cant complete my map for the contest.

NEED HELP

Comment

Working...
          X