Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Problems with UT3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with UT3

hi, I've got problems running UT3, it runs but it plays for like 5 seconds and then freezes(sound and all) for 5 and so on.

I have 8600GT, amd phenom 9500, vista ultimate 32-bit, 4GB ddr2 pc-5300 ram, 500GB seagate hard disk.

any help appreciated, thanks in advance.

no random comments or **** please...

Are all your drivers (graphic, sound, motherboard) up to date.

Be sure to check the nVidia site if you haven't already.

Comment

Use the latest Forceware 168.28, they are best suited for UT3. And another thing, go to tweakguides.com and check out the UT3 tweakguide. Make sure you disable the dx10 thing in youre config file. It boosts performance, with little to none impact on IQ. I think its the "AllowD3D10", set it to false?

Comment

Originally posted by HaZe303 View Post
        Use the latest Forceware 168.28, they are best suited for UT3. And another thing, go to tweakguides.com and check out the UT3 tweakguide. Make sure you disable the dx10 thing in youre config file. It boosts performance, with little to none impact on IQ. I think its the "AllowD3D10", set it to false?
        thanks for the tip.

Comment

Working...
        X