Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PROBLEMS, plz help

Ok so i bought this game about 3 days ago. Its patched to v1.1

1) i try to play campaign mode, why is the lan box always ticked?

2) I try to play campaign mode offline and i still get, "console commands were used...cannot be used in netplay....must restart" I didnt even open the console and even when i try to play offline i still get this error message.

3)I always get the message about port forwarding and DMZ. I enabled all the ports that i have found that need to be opened, or so i think, and i have enabled DMZ. Why do i continue to get this message?

4) I wanted to play campaign mode with my friend. We tried over the internet but he could never see my name in the server list. We also tried over Hamachi to do it over lan. Still couldnt see me. Why does this happen, or how are you supposed to host a game?

i hope some of the answers can be answered.

check thread stickified in the troubleshooting section.. there is some info about campaign mode.. also, as best i remember from reading, campaign mode doesn't work over WAN yet or something like that. the questions you've asked have already been answered, you'll just have to look in the TS section for the answers.

[x-files]the answer is out there[/x files]

Comment

o im sry. didnt see that section

Comment

nvm.........

Comment

Use Hamachi

Comment

i did use hamachi, i said that in my post. And i still cant fix any of these problems

Comment

I'm sorry, must have missed that. Does he or you have any special non-ascii characters in your names?

Comment

nope. Does anyone know why the Lan box is always check when i try to do a campaign? i cant uncheck it either.

Comment

Because you must be in the DMZ (wiki that) for WAN Coop to work.
                  Actually, being in the DMZ is like dipping your bleeding foot in a pool of sharks. Without a certain amount of protection you are toast.

Comment

this is what im trying to do but im having trouble
                    http://www.lanpartyguide.com/ut3.html
                    i get to the part where i must use the cmd prompt. i keep getting "cannot assign requested address" and "cant open 192.168.1.1:3478"

Comment

Working...
                    X