Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Running XP Pro
    Shadow Dancer is probably right, it starting feeling sluggish when I changed the resolution, it feels like they didn't changed the speed even though the screen got bigger, so overall the speed is lower.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I had the same problem

I'm not sure if this will help, but when I am coding, I test my mutators in a window. I noticed the mouse was REALLY laggy. Well I'm running a Vista machine, so I right clicked the Unreal Tournament 3 link and went to Properties -> Compatibility. I checked the "Disable desktop composition" box which disables Vista's Aero features. After running the game again, I noticed a HUGE difference. If you're running Vista this might do it. Though I hear it only makes a difference if you run the game in a window...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They're probably using direct input, which means the mouse moves at the same speed regardless of resolution. Since higher resolutions give the mouse a larger space to cover, it ends up appearing to move more slowly. That's my guess, anyway. Not sure what to do about it, unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic mouse really slow in menus

mouse really slow in menus

I'm running at 1600x1200, the mouse is painfully slow in the menus, but fine in game. anyway I can adjust it?
    Thanks
Working...
X