[PS3] HELP! Something is wrong with my file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PS3] HELP! Something is wrong with my file

This is going to sound strange, but this evening... Everytime I try to log into my PSN to play this online, it just froze. Also, when I finally connected to my PSN network (in game) to look at my leaderboard, it doesn't show any of my friends. Hell, half the players seem to have vanished from the leaderboards...

Since I was already in my connection, I decided to play a game and try to add or message the people I'd find in the game... Only to be disconnected from the game, claiming to have a duplicate login... Sounds shady and bad if you ask me... I tried to re-connect, and it said the operation is unavaliable right now... WTF... Anyone else experience this or what's causing this to happen to me? I'll turn on my PS3 and try to login via the ps3 regularly.

Well, seems to be working now after turning the system off and letting it rest... Nothing weird happened... Maybe it was a bad connection on my end or something... Post here if anything similar has happened to any of you though.

BTW Yes, my friend list is restored... Everything is back to normal.

Comment

Hmm, I couldn't log on either (PC, not PS3) for a couple of times earlier today. It's never happened before either.

Comment

It had me worried. When I logged in that night, the option to join game or host game were faded out, and didn't let me exit. I had to press the home button to quit game. I logged in via the leaderboard and tried going online through that. It was just weird seeing my friend list empty. Must have been a server issue or something.

Comment

Originally posted by DSKEmilio View Post
          This is going to sound strange, but this evening... Everytime I try to log into my PSN to play this online, it just froze. Also, when I finally connected to my PSN network (in game) to look at my leaderboard, it doesn't show any of my friends. Hell, half the players seem to have vanished from the leaderboards...

Since I was already in my connection, I decided to play a game and try to add or message the people I'd find in the game... Only to be disconnected from the game, claiming to have a duplicate login... Sounds shady and bad if you ask me... I tried to re-connect, and it said the operation is unavaliable right now... WTF... Anyone else experience this or what's causing this to happen to me? I'll turn on my PS3 and try to login via the ps3 regularly.
          dude some weird **** just happened to me like yesterday i couldnt log in at all i mean i was on my psn but when i tried to play ut3 it kept saying that i needed to be logged onto the psn and today i went on to the leaderboards but instead of my psn it has another name and it says drake so i dunno what the hell

Comment

Working...
          X