ps3 ut3 freezing problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Repeat

I posted this in another thread last week, but this thread seems more appropriate:

I too have been getting some serious game freeze. At first, it used to tell me that the game froze due to user-created mods. After I got sick of that, I uninstalled all mods & uninstalled the game from the HDD. Now it still freezes without that error message. It's really starting to tick me off because all the hard reboots to the PS3 cannot be good. It seems to happen mostly off Midway's own servers, but it's still quite random.

2-12-08 Update: The game froze 3 times today. Twice off Midway servers & once off a user's server with a 89 ping. VCTF seems to be the culprit.

Comment

Originally posted by Necris_Darkwalker View Post
      I posted this in another thread last week, but this thread seems more appropriate:

I too have been getting some serious game freeze. At first, it used to tell me that the game froze due to user-created mods. After I got sick of that, I uninstalled all mods & uninstalled the game from the HDD. Now it still freezes without that error message. It's really starting to tick me off because all the hard reboots to the PS3 cannot be good. It seems to happen mostly off Midway's own servers, but it's still quite random.

2-12-08 Update: The game froze 3 times today. Twice off Midway servers & once off a user's server with a 89 ping. VCTF seems to be the culprit.
      i getting sick of this "freeze" issue..everytime i try to play under midway server my ps3 freeze, unless the pin is superlow (below60)...when are we gonna get a patch for this?? hurry plz

Comment

I think they're stealing our money...

Comment

UT3 PS3 shelved...

I'm very surprised that game freezes so much on a console, very annoying... one of the buggiest games I've played so far on PS3...
          just waiting for a patch now, till then game's shelved...

Comment

are you kidding me?????
            We still don't have information about the patch?????
            WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Gregero View Post
              I think they're stealing our money...
              Well, until they fix these issues that is exactly what they are doing, stealing.

In an email I sent to Midway they said that they have escalated the problems people are facing to Epic, so I know they're aware of this. Midway also pointed out that Epic are tracking the problems on the forums....which forums exactly? Certainly not this one that's for sure!!! If they were doing what Midway said then Epic surely would have sent out a message by now informing people of where they're at regarding a fix, but no, instead they say nothing.......Inexcusable in my opinion. Daylight robbery. Simple as that.

I also know that should you wish to complain then these forums are not the place to do it. Yesterday I posted a complaint thread regarding all the problems I'm facing, I also posted the email response I got from Midway and my thoughts about it, and it got deleted. Funny how they have time to go around deleting any threads they deem inappropriate (and it certainly wasn't, I didn't swear, it wasn't derogatory to anyone, it was simply telling the truth, and given that the game is unplayable for me I believe I have a right to be angry and to air my views, after all, isn't that what freedom of speech is all about?) but don't have time for a simple announcement about a patch......Oh well, I suppose the truth hurts sometimes.....

Comment

yeah...yesterday i couldnt play...because it did freeze one time on midway CTF and 2 times on VCTF...this is sooooo boring!! and isn't good for the console man!!

PLEASE EPIC FIX THE FREEZING ISSUES!!!

Comment

Give my my money back

I just bought this game on the release date in EU,
                  on 28-02-2008 and I want my money back, complete lack of serwers , players and comunity.

This game freezes so much its simply unplatable in Multi, midway serwers or user serwers it`s the same,.This is last game that i bought from Midway and epic.
                  Don't buy it, it's robbery.

Comment

You better do something Epic- and quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregero View Post
                      You better do something Epic- and quick.
                      Yeah! And forum censorship is not the right thing to do! (they deleted over 3 of my post saying the same thing you guys said above.)

Comment

too bad O.J.'s lawyer died lol

Comment

Working...
                        X