• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    i dont have any hard lags right now.

but without voice (plz release a mic/voice fix!) the game isnt half as good

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I never really experianced lag in UT3 unless i pick an server with low ping and i use wire connection

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've only had one match thus far where the lag was unbearable, but I think it might have more to do with the person hosting. When I joined the game, the server had around 60ms ping time, but after a couple minutes, I couldn't hit anything because of the lag, and weapon pickups took almost 5 seconds. I quit the game, and did a host refresh and the server was gone..... well, gone from the bottom of the list anyway. I picked a different server and all was well again

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If your like me I use a wired connection and sometimes my interwebs gets slow becuase we haves the DSL. That might be your problem. Then again I only play UT3 online so I don't know about those other games.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Major Lag Issues on PS3 version

Major Lag Issues on PS3 version

Hey, I'm new here so if some thread has already posted about this, sorry. I own UT3 on PS3 and am finding that online play is extremely laggy. I have yet to experience a game that was lag free. I have no slowdown issues with other games such as Warhawk, R:FoM, R6V, or COD4. A friend told me that there is no slowdown for himi and he is operation on a wireless connection. I have installed the game onto my PS3. Could someone help me out?
Working...
X