re-installing.... 4th time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re-installing.... 4th time

this will be the 4th time ive had to instal UT3 since last friday... first of all the editor caused it to crash then the UT3.exe error (i did the fixes) and now whenever i load the game i click on the multiplayer button and it closes down.... epic have really ****ed me off now .... im probably trading it in next week if i can and waiting for the PS3 version to be released here in the EU

Don't take this the wrong way, but if the game has annoyed you so much that you want to trade it in,why the hell would you pay for the same game again, just on a different platform?
    I can understand your frustration,as i have had trouble myself,but i can't understand why you would want to pay for the exact same game twice?

Comment

Originally posted by Isolated View Post
      Don't take this the wrong way, but if the game has annoyed you so much that you want to trade it in,why the hell would you pay for the same game again, just on a different platform?
      I can understand your frustration,as i have had trouble myself,but i can't understand why you would want to pay for the exact same game twice?
      Simply because the console version will be guaranteed to work without issues.

Comment

Your system is instabil, has a driver/os problem or your UT3 .cfg is damaged. Thats all.

Delete your Unreal tournament 3 folder in "My Games"

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog View Post
          Simply because the console version will be guaranteed to work without issues.
          Might want to take a look at the PS3 troubleshooting posts.
          All i'm saying,is if you are fed up with EPIC,why give them twice as much of your hard earned?

Comment

post a link to your UTEngine.ini

Comment

Working...
            X