Problems after PS3 Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems after PS3 Patch

I haven't opened my maps in UEd since I patched it for PS3 cooking. When I opened it to start work again I noticed draw errors.

If I switch from Unlit mode into Lit mode everything looks fine.

I thought it might just be the file I cooked for PS3 but it appears to be all my old files.

Any thoughts? The only option I know of is to reinstall UT3 and skip the PS3 Patch until I need to publish again.

Well I reinstalled unreal (and didn't reinstall the PS3 patch) and it didn't fix anything.

I realized that I also changed video card/drivers around the same time I applied the patch. I went from an ATI HD 2600 XT to an ATI x1950 XT. I did uninstall and reinstall the latest Catalyst Control Center during the switch.

Since that didn't work, I rebooted and loaded XP 32-bit (I normally run Vista64), installed the ATI drivers (I hadn't booted XP since swapping the video card), installed UT3, loaded the editor and all my maps are fine there.

So I'm guessing it has something to do with the video card, it's relation to the ATI driver, and Vista64. Oh well, one more reason I dual-boot.

Comment

Working...
    X