Need more user applications and tweaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need more user applications and tweaks

I have found the need for the UT cache converter.I have noticed that after you recieve a file from a server it is not accessable from the game in offline play and that you have to download the file again if you can find it.
    I have found a nice remake of Faceclassic and would like to play offline,or play with it in the editor.I found the file but it is a numbered filename and i cant open the package that is with it which contains some of the brushes or static meshes and textues ect. I also would like to use this map on a sever but can't get it to work.
    I also would like to see someone make a ini editor that would allow keybindings to taunts acknowledgments friendly fire and other voice es in the game.It seems kinda weird that epic didn't put these settings in the game to begin with.I don't even see them at all in the ini files. I am also having trouble adding favorites to my server favs.I could in the beginning but now there is no add button.I liked the old UWindows . One other thing is the text to speech.Does anyone know how to change the pitch on the text to speech voice ?It seems to change at will some times its like a little 2 yr old girl and sometimes it lower pitch.I would like to see some more setting for all these things in the next patch,or maybe someone might know how to change these things.

Yes, this is just another missed feature. Look for cache.ini in the same folder. It contains all the names of the cached files. Rename and put in the appropriate folder. It worked in ut2k4.

Comment

I agree but?

The file names are a group of numbers and some files are locked up in the package file.I dont know how to open the package file to put the files in the proper folder.I must be a dummy noob.....?Why doesn't things work more intuitively ? Things should just fall into place. I still haven't gotten any posts on the voice packs or the queastion of the voice to speech kiddy voice????????

Comment

Textures and brushes are in the package file.

Comment

I would like to see the dudes that made the UTini tweaker get into it too.I love that little prog!

Comment

Working...
          X