PS3 Online Needs Fixing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 Online Needs Fixing

Sometimes my opponents disappear, its same thing with my bullets and sometimes I get messages saying a file is not downloadable. Is anyone else having problems....at first I wasn't having any....is it just because there are a lot of players online?

When you are looking for a room to play in, make sure you are looking at the PING number. Try to join games that are under 100.

The message about the file not being downloadable is from you trying to join rooms with new maps up. You have to download those first. If you need an explanation on that, do a search for the word "mods".

Comment

Originally posted by Grinchy View Post
      When you are looking for a room to play in, make sure you are looking at the PING number. Try to join games that are under 100.

The message about the file not being downloadable is from you trying to join rooms with new maps up. You have to download those first. If you need an explanation on that, do a search for the word "mods".
      Scratch that, try this site for help on MODS (UT3mod.com)...its got tutorials too.

Just searching "mods" will bring up a list of many OTHER things...

Comment

Working...
      X