Graphics card problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graphics card problem.

i have a laptop, yeah gay i know, cos the graphics card is likely to be insuficient, but ive never heard of it so i cant help myself. its an intel graphics media accelarator, will this run the game or is it something else cos i can get the picture to begin with of the 3 lines of blood and the man with the gun but i really wanna play the game, and im really gettin super ****** off.can anyone help please?

I doubt it would run the game, I installed it on my inspiron 1300 for a laugh and it just crashed. Same GFX card, no game.

Comment

check your spec and whether it will run it at www.systemrequirementslab.com

It will check the spec of your comp and will tell you whether you can run the game.

Comment

No, it will not run the game. It is missing the required components to run it. Read about integrated graphics in this review;

http://www.tomshardware.com/2007/09/...aming_or_htpc/

Only specific nvidia and ati cards have the hardware capabilities to run the game. That's why there are minimum hardware requirements specified on the box.

Comment

Working...
        X