Game Crashes Big Time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Crashes Big Time.

I just bought this game today and installed it no problem and installed the patch once again no problem. I get to the Start up Screen and then my Moniter Shuts Off and i cannot return to the game. I have to shut my computer off and then i try again and it does it again.

I have a Dell Dimension DIME521 computer

I have....

AMD Sempron[tm] Processor 3400+

1.80 GHz

1.00 GB of Ram

Geforce 7300 LE Video Card

Could someone plz tell me? I hope i didnt just waste 70 bucks.....

Comment

I think I might be having the same problem as you. When I begin to run the game it shows the loading screen my PC goes black and I see the blue screen.

the only problem with your requirements is you processor. If you know how to overclock it I guess thats all you can do.

Comment

I had this problem for a bit, i have all the recommended system requirements, i downloaded some new drivers from the Nvidia website and it seems to be working ok for now.

Maybe this would work for you, also the Geforce 7300 LE isn't the best card for playing the game you could do with a GT, GTS or GTX.

Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerSupreme View Post
          I think I might be having the same problem as you. When I begin to run the game it shows the loading screen my PC goes black and I see the blue screen.

the only problem with your requirements is you processor. If you know how to overclock it I guess thats all you can do.
          Originally posted by Symun23 View Post
          I had this problem for a bit, i have all the recommended system requirements, i downloaded some new drivers from the Nvidia website and it seems to be working ok for now.

Maybe this would work for you, also the Geforce 7300 LE isn't the best card for playing the game you could do with a GT, GTS or GTX.

Hope that helps

Ive downloaded a new driver but so far it hasent helped. I was told to uninstall Directx9? but how would i unistall it? And then i was told to Download directx10

Comment

You don't uninstall DirectX, you only upgrade it when necessary. To see if you need it, open Internet Explorer and select Tools > Windows Update.

There are a number of other things to try (UTEngine.ini tweaks, Driver Sweeper), just read the sticky posts at the top.

Comment

Working...
            X