UT3 1.1 issues.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 1.1 issues.....

I updated UT3 to the 1.1 patch, and updated my Nvidia card driver to 169.21.

I now am having some kind of culling display bug where parts of my custom models disappear at a certain (very shot) distance while in the level. And when I view the static mesh (static mesh window), the same thing happens. I don't think that Unreal now, with the 1.1 patch, supports automatic LODs.....??

Also, it now takes twice as long to load and save levels. And my CUPs are running 100% all the time...

Before the update everything ram perfectly, but now... Anyone else experiencing this?

My PC specs:
    Win XP service pack 2
    Dual Core 3 GIG
    2 gig Ram
    Nvidia 7800 GTX

UPDATE

I updated to the new beta drivers, and now can't run my level. Unreal crashes every time. This does not bode well for Epic and the future of Unreal 3 as a MOD platform... Of course Nvidia has the lion's share the blame. GOD, I hate Nvidia!

Comment

Originally posted by GIJOEJK View Post
      UPDATE

I updated to the new beta drivers, and now can't run my level. Unreal crashes every time. This does not bode well for Epic and the future of Unreal 3 as a MOD platform... Of course Nvidia has the lion's share the blame. GOD, I hate Nvidia!
      Sounds like a driver problem not Epics since the older drivers did work for you.

Uninstall the 169.28 drivers then run either Drive Cleaner or Drive Sweeper
      in Safe Mode(F8) to get any previous file, registry ect settings off the box completely.

Reinstall 169.28, try again.

Comment

Working...
      X