This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PS3] Are the mic's going to be fixed?

Hello my PSN is Big_Will_420 im in a clan called Black Label. I was named leader of XX's UTIII team. now that my clan members know there's no mic's they won't play it or even bye it We are a GB (GameBattles.com) team but there's no mic's so we can't practice or GB Just to let you know Epic no mic's no clans. Alot of clans are passing up on UTIII because of the mic problem Epic please PLEASE fix the mic's and if you are working on it please let us know I really want this game to work out with my clan but if the mic's don't get fixed soon its not going to happen

go to your settings and click on game chat and it should let u choose whether u want the chat to be restricted or open..Even though u do this the voices are glitchy until Epic can make a patch and send it to sony to make the mic work....

Comment

Personally, I've tried everything. And nearly everyone I play with on other PS3 games are also complaining they cannot communicate in UT3. Many of us have tried doing games together specifically to test mic's, but no go.

I remember not long after the game came out, a forum admin here said that they were aware of the issue and it was one of the things to be fixed in the first patch.

I really hope this is still true. =(

Comment

Originally posted by NESv1 View Post
        Personally, I've tried everything. And nearly everyone I play with on other PS3 games are also complaining they cannot communicate in UT3. Many of us have tried doing games together specifically to test mic's, but no go.

I remember not long after the game came out, a forum admin here said that they were aware of the issue and it was one of the things to be fixed in the first patch.

I really hope this is still true. =(
        I hope that patch comes out soon

Originally posted by xX LNWLF Xx View Post
        go to your settings and click on game chat and it should let u choose whether u want the chat to be restricted or open..Even though u do this the voices are glitchy until Epic can make a patch and send it to sony to make the mic work....
        thanks for the tip, i'll try it out next time im on.

Comment

XX?

Guys come to get smoked in UT3?

Havent seen that tag in awhile.

Sup boys?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCynic View Post
            XX?

Guys come to get smoked in UT3?

Havent seen that tag in awhile.

Sup boys?
            Yeah we're trying but we can't because of the mic's. I don't think i've played with you before, where did you last see the tag?

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=596417

Comment

Working...
              X