No announcement yet.

usb mic problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The work around for the microphone problem does not work for USB headsets, Ive tried it. When are we going to get some news on progress with this problem, its killing the support for the game.

Comment

ha my friend hated the game so much that he sold it to me for 5 bucks. ha now i have th game back. sweet.

Comment

Patching this problem and providing the option for open mics would make a lot of people happy. I wonder how the patch is coming along?

Comment

You hardly hear anyone talk in UT3, it's a shame. I think a good quick fix might be to make a mutator that would make the game think that Right on the D-Pad was constantly being pressed. That way people wouldn't actually have to press or remap their chat button, they could just chat openly.

Comment

i wonder what epic i doing riiiiiigght nowwww.defiantly avoiding a patch problem. it would just be nice if they dropped some sort if hint about where the situation is if there is any progress being done you know, like is it still in the works at epic or are they finished with software and passed it on to sony for testing. it just helps to have a little knowledge about whats going on over there.

Comment

what the heck my last post was about the last post before being deleted and now that ones gone too! enough time to read through posts and delete but not too simply drop a hint about where their are at with the mic problem. Thanks , good thing the PC version doesnt have any problems, but because i sshare a computer i occasionally now have to move over to the ps3 . which still bothers me isnt fixed

And also i dont think time is any excuse for at least one patch not too be out yet, just look at Call of Duty they have over 3 updates for thier game already and Epic cant even release one yet.

Comment

Epic: Your Patch Saved The Game.

Chat Is Flawless.

Thank You.

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=607135

GO CHECK IT OUT. I have not yet dl. Have to kick my son off the Xbox360 and Rainbow Siv LV2. W00t PLEASE WORK CHAT

Comment

Argh, how do you change the keys for chat? I go into the keyboard menu via square. But once there I can't figure out how to change the key from B to R.

Comment

I just use B on mine but **** it's nice having chat now...

In a Warfare game you can actually say things like "hey get that tank node so I can get their prime, I'm just sitting here with the orb". Even DM is fun with mics.

Comment

Kudos!

Originally posted by FromHereOn View Post

Chat Is Flawless.

Thank You.

I second this! Kudos to Epic team!

Comment

Originally posted by FromHereOn View Post

Chat Is Flawless.

Thank You.
                          I've got the Jabra BT135 that comes with Warhawk and the patch made the chat not work for me. I can actually hear the other people through it, but nobody can hear me; i have to use the PSEye as the input device which apparently has a very low volume in UT3 because one of my pals can barely hear me at all even though i got maximum volume on the accesory settings menu and he got the maximum voice volume in the game.

The Jabra BT135 seem to think that the 'Connect'-session in the accessory menu is an actual phonecall and "hangs up" (with a sound) when i click OK after i've successfully connected the device to the PS3 and can hear myself loud and clear. I have to click on the On/Off button once to get the **** thing live again but still, nobody can hear me.

The headset works fine otherwise, like while video-chatting. There's something wrong with the game, for some, still.

Comment

Working...
                          X