UT3 WinDows Vista and Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 WinDows Vista and Help

Hello guys i just got my UT3 , installed successful and able to enter the game but i cant create profile , it kept saying there no connection or related to cant connect. Is there ports that i need to add or whatever i need to do ? please help

It sounds like you need to tell your firewall to allow UT3 permission to access the net, assuming that you have an internet connection.

Comment

I did that already.

Comment

What type of internet connection do you have? How is your network setup (are you connected to 'Local Area Network' in Windows? Is it firewalled?)?

Comment

im using a 1mbps line and ADSL and connected to lan and also firewalled

Comment

You tried launching it under diffirent systems?
            Cos i MOAR than sure that **** ADSL is root of your problem. It prevents Steam(tm) from working for example.

Comment

Steam works fine ... the only games im not connected is halo 2 , UT3 , cal of duty 4 and Crysis

Comment

Originally posted by DS3 View Post
                You tried launching it under diffirent systems?
                Cos i MOAR than sure that **** ADSL is root of your problem. It prevents Steam(tm) from working for example.
                Offtopic:
                Steam? Is that that **** that comes with latest ATI drivers? I killed it, removed it from my system with your uninstaller 2008.. I don't want any **** on my system i didn't ask for... But since you mention it, i'd like to know what it does ;p

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER` View Post
                  Offtopic:
                  Steam? Is that that **** that comes with latest ATI drivers? I killed it, removed it from my system with your uninstaller 2008.. I don't want any **** on my system i didn't ask for... But since you mention it, i'd like to know what it does ;p
                  I think you mean Catalyst. STEAM is a software to buy, download, and play games from STEAM: http://www.steampowered.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X