Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errr... Ok...

Comment

is your keyboard a usb connection or does it have the older, round ps/2 connection? How many clusters of usb ports do you have on your computer? there must be one in the back, are there any in front? maybe you have the logitech mouse in a usb 1.1 port, when it needs the speed of usb 2.0? could be the game is overtaxing your cpu, which can't quite process the mouse movement fast enough? Just shooting out ideas here.

Comment

SetPoint can be uninstalled by going to Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel and selecting "Logitech SetPoint." If it's running, then you'll see the little Logitech icon in the System Tray (unless you set it to hide the icon, but it's on by default.)

Comment

Originally posted by alcom77 View Post
          SetPoint can be uninstalled by going to Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel and selecting "Logitech SetPoint." If it's running, then you'll see the little Logitech icon in the System Tray (unless you set it to hide the icon, but it's on by default.)

It isn´t in the list. BTW, my keyboard is connected via PS2, I have 2 USB 2.0 in the front and I don´t know how many in the back. When I lowered world/characters detail, the input lag was less, but still unplayable .

Comment

Okay, so by "Input Lag" do you mean the momentary spinning then? Or just that every mouse movement is delayed by the response of the character?

Do you have a PS/2 to USB adapter? You might want to try a different plug. I had the "spin out of control" problem with a Microsoft mouse way back when I was playing UT'99. That's almost a decade ago! I think it was either related to the mouse surface that the laser was on, or else I just bought a new mouse. Do you have another mouse or a different mouse pad you could try?

Comment

I don´t have another mouse and it doesn´t work even if I put the mouse on a different surface.

Comment

Try SetPoint because it also installs the best drivers for your mouse. If it doesn't help, just uninstall it but it couldn't hurt to try.

Comment

Ok. I´m gonna try.

Comment

I know what he's talking about, it happens with me too

you start the game, la la la, then when you're in-game, and move around a bit, the character moves around uncontrollably, aims, shoots, and blergh

I'm still trying to fix this.

Comment

Working...
                    X