Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorites and or History doesn't work since patch....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorites and or History doesn't work since patch....?

since the patch i thought these were fixed, especially favorites. is there a trick to saving favs?

+1
    even i get in ini and clear it out
    it will works for a day or two.. depend on how many servers i have been in..
    then it doesn't do a dime at all again
    history is blank after i play dm/vctf and warfare in multiple servers.

Comment

The only way to save servers as favourites, is to first play on those servers so that they then appear in your History list. Only then are you able to save them as favourites.

I hope they fix it so you're able to save servers from the server browser window & not have to join them first.

Comment

Originally posted by Milan_aus View Post
        The only way to save servers as favourites, is to first play on those servers so that they then appear in your History list. Only then are you able to save them as favourites.

I hope they fix it so you're able to save servers from the server browser window & not have to join them first.
        doesnt help though if your history AND favs just disappear.
        I had it all setup again after installing the patch and it did work.
        yesterday i log in and its all gone, just like that.

this really is annoying as we cant even choose to only search for insta (or whatever you prefer) servers in the server browser, so i have to scroll through ****loads of servers to find the one im usually on.

Comment

same problem here it all worked fine on the beta patches

Comment

i love this version of UT. but it appears it's gonna take another patch(s) from Epic to clean things up. much like UT99.

Comment

Originally posted by Milan_aus View Post

do u read?
              the history page simply never shown servers that i have been too
              it's completely blank .. i play everyday~!
              go to a suggestion post for ur favorite tab suggestion..
              here we have a bugs in history page:
              blank blank blank blank~
              favorite doesn't stay in favorite either

Comment

Same issue...resetting inis helps but for a couple days only
                Useful thing I found is uncheck the "Show Empty Servers"...uncheck that and the list per gametype goes to around 20 servers that have ppl...makes joining one MUCH MUCH easier.

Comment

Working...
                X