My game graphics are pathetic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My game graphics are pathetic!

Well i finally bought a new Video Card (NVidia GeForce 6200 AGP 8x Ultra 2). zBecause the game wouldnt work before but now it does. When the first screens after the splash were showing they looked kidna pixely so i thought "nah, it just miust be the start that is liek this".

Then when i actualy got into the game (after first campaign vid) it looked ****!

heres a pic i took at 800x600 (does not affect it, looks the same at 1024x768):

COuld someone please helps o I can actualy finally play this game without any problems?

Omg that looks like a rough painting lol.
    is your screen percentage set to 100.
    I think it`s that one.

Comment

First things first:

1.) Did you uninstalled the previous Drivers and installed the newest one from the Nvidia HP?

2.) Does it match the System Requirements on Graphics as said on the Gamebox?

Comment

Originally posted by The Devils Son View Post
        Well i finally bought a new Video Card (NVidia GeForce 6200 AGP 8x Ultra 2)
        The 6200 is your new card??? No wonder it looks like ****.

Comment

Originally posted by T@F View Post
          Omg that looks like a rough painting lol.
          is your screen percentage set to 100.
          I think it`s that one.
          How do you do that?

Comment

How do you do that?
            Through the in game advanced video settings.

Sorry to say, but you just wasted your cash on this card. Even if it does run, it wont be a pleasant experience.

Comment

I'm sorry, but your videocard is just **** :/ It's a two-generation old card, and even when the 6-series were new, the 6200 was low level

Comment

This is a good example of why people need to do a bit of research before buying new hardware.

Comment

agp card?, i don't even need to look at what brand/model
                  i supposed you need a system upgrade big time

Comment

**** cards like these are cheap so i doubt he wasted much money...

Take a look at my x1300PRO lol!!! I've been running Crysis, UT3, FSX, CnC3 can you believe it?

edit - yeah I was right, play.com it's £22.99 so he can return it and buy a x1650 if he's low on cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Epickiller View Post
                      **** cards like these are cheap so i doubt he wasted much money...

Take a look at my x1300PRO lol!!! I've been running Crysis, UT3, FSX, CnC3 can you believe it?

edit - yeah I was right, play.com it's £22.99 so he can return it and buy a x1650 if he's low on cash.
                      That is unless he bought it from a friend claiming that it was the bomb and he bought it for 100 bucks.

Yeah that card is not good which is why the game looks so horrible. You could try putting your screen percentage at 100 it would help a little, not sure how well it will run though.

Comment

Is he going to post back and thank us?

Comment

NVidia GeForce 6200 AGP 8x Ultra 2
                          Did not know they made an Ultra 2 of the 6200..

Comment

Working...
                          X