UT3.exe Error - running Vista

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3.exe Error - running Vista

im on a laptop first of all.. Here are the spects.

Hp dv6000
    intel core duo cpu T2450 @ 2.00GHZ 2.0Ghz
    2038 RAM
    32-bit operating system
    ---
    Mobile Intel 945 Express Chipset Family... -Almost Scary that, im really thinking this graphics Card Isnt going to run this game... (this is not my computer, im just trying to help a friend. and do some Quick Ref. So i can ether A.) Make this game work, Or B.) tell him to get a new Pc.)

Heres the UT3.exe Vista Is showing
    Device does not support 1x32 FP render target format.

RaiseException() Address = 0x768db09e (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll]
    CxxThrowException() Address = 0x72dd8e69 (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a 1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_none_10b2f55f9bffb8f8\MSVCR8 0.dll]
    Address = 0xb2caf2 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe]
    Address = 0xe872e34c (filename not found)

Thats what its saying... Explain please

Well, I don't think onboard video is going to cut it for this game. My father in law couldn't run Bioshock with one of those GMA 950 HP desktops.

Upgrading is recommended if you want to do serious gaming. If you want to get the thing to at least work, try the demo (which seems more stable than the retail release) and check the stickies for self-help.

Comment

Working...
    X