Graphical problems(Help please!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graphical problems(Help please!)

I've got the system requirements and the v1.1 patch for Unreal Tournament 3 and still the graphics refuse to run properly, when it runs the default settings it's slow and the graphics themselves are more like Doom than Unreal Tournament.

Could it be a gaming card problem, mine is a Geforce FX5000 which is at the moment only running at 256mb for our Windows XP Pro because we've downgraded it to 32-bit from 64. Is it powerful enough to run the game? On the box it doesn't specify a graphic capacity.

I'd love some advice here, thanks in advance

I got the same problem, at first my game wouldnt even play, it would just lock up and would turn off my monitor. Downloaded the beta drivers as much I didnt want to, now the game starts and its going fine until I get to character creation and realize all the ingame graphics look like garbage, despite high resolution and turning up the graphics in options to high...THe game still plays, although its not very fun to play at all since it makes my eyes want to bleed...this game is turning out to be a huge ****ing pain, especially since it offers little to make stand out against other games, hell I think I'll go play WoW...better graphics so far.

Comment

Yeah but I wanna play this game, saying "yeah I've got the same problem just play something else" doesn't help in the slightest sorry.

If *anyone* knows *why* then tell me please.

Comment

Working...
      X