Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I doing something wrong or is it the PS eye isn't compatible wit unreal tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I doing something wrong or is it the PS eye isn't compatible wit unreal tournament

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong (which I doubt) or its on there behave but my playstation eye will not work it will not pick up my voice!!!! some1, anybody please help!!!!!!!!!!!
    man, its frustrating not being able to use your mic!!!

... I really dont think its working.

theres tons of work to be done to make this shine

Comment

Originally posted by JUNGLIST MOVEMENT View Post
      ... I really dont think its working.

theres tons of work to be done to make this shine
      yea it definitely is work to be done!!!!

Comment

Why would you want to use that mic? It would pick up every background noise in the room, use a headset.

Comment

I really don't think any eye cam will work. A few of my buddies tested and didn't hear a word from them but they could hear me since I was using a Jabra bluetooth.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
            Why would you want to use that mic? It would pick up every background noise in the room, use a headset.
            um apparently you dont have the playstation eye!!!! lol what head set or blue tooth do you know of that doesn't pick up background noise!! The only background noise I can think of is music. If your listening to music that defeats the whole purpose of having a mic because even you can't hear or whoever you're playing with is going to hear what you're listening to which is pretty F in annoying!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian_D View Post
              I really don't think any eye cam will work. A few of my buddies tested and didn't hear a word from them but they could hear me since I was using a Jabra bluetooth.
              regardless if you had a mic or not, you're going to hear the voices!! They come through the Tv lol

Comment

mar31386: a headset is a lot closer to your mouth and has a lot lower amplification, same as a cellphone's mic requires your mouth to be close thus all background noise doesn't register if it's bellow shouting level, for a device a couple of feet away to pick up your voice it has to be very sensitive, thus it also picks up any other sound in the room.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
                  mar31386: a headset is a lot closer to your mouth and has a lot lower amplification, same as a cellphone's mic requires your mouth to be close thus all background noise doesn't register if it's bellow shouting level, for a device a couple of feet away to pick up your voice it has to be very sensitive, thus it also picks up any other sound in the room.
                  ok!!! I can't argue that one because it is pretty much fact!! now that I have the playstation eye it would fill so old fasion to use a usb headset or blue tooth!!! I don't have to worry about 1 hurting my head and the other charging!!! ANYWAYS!!!! LMAO you guys were suppose to help, instead you guys derail my problem lol.( just joking) Thanks again I appreciate the help!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mar31386 View Post
                    regardless if you had a mic or not, you're going to hear the voices!! They come through the Tv lol
                    You can use the pseye mic and plug headphones into the tv.This is a great combination and eliminates any background noise and the other peoples voices are in stereo!
                    There is no reason why it wont work with UT3 as it works with every other game that allows voice chat.

Comment

Originally posted by Miravil View Post
                      You can use the pseye mic and plug headphones into the tv.This is a great combination and eliminates any background noise and the other peoples voices are in stereo!
                      There is no reason why it wont work with UT3 as it works with every other game that allows voice chat.
                      yea its work with every other game but its not working with unreal and I'm sure of this!!! I was already aware that regardless if you have a mic or not the sounds still comes through lol

Comment

I'd encourage you to troubleshoot with this thread:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=596417

If you still have issues, please post details of your problem. Epic personnel are tracking this thread in particular.

Comment

Working...
                        X