Need help....comp freezes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help....comp freezes?

I run with a AMD athlon 64 fx processor a MSI motherboard compatible with that processor of course and a GeForce 7800 GT vid card. Then when I play the game it seems beautiful except for some words dont come out white they are just black in areas...then lets say five minutes into the game about it just kind of freezes and i can't do anything except restart computer its done it about 7 times. It even happened when i downloaded the demo. Can you tell me what could be wrong? I wanna get this fixed and enjoy the game...PLEASE

comp freeze problem

specs: AMD Athlon 64 3800+ 2.40GHz, 2.00GB of RAM, ATI radeon EAX1600PRO.
    problem: wenever i start a new campaign within the first 5-10 seconds of the first cut-scene the game and my computer crashes and i have to restart. Ive tried running it on the lowest settings and recieved the same results. I have updated the game with the new patch but i still get the same thing. I can play online multiplayer with no problems. can anyone help me solve this?

Comment

Yeah that happens to me too somewhat the cut scene my comp will kind of freeze for 10 seconds then it will continue and multiplayer i cant play however I have not downloaded patch yet though so i guess ill do that then see what happens

Comment

Working...
      X