Punkbuster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punkbuster

We need punkbuster to keep people from hacking. Helios is ruining the game already, and it just came out. Where is some sort of anticheat program. Is there any plans to add one to the game with a patch?

Epics plans for cheat protection is secret, so secret in fact the hackers haven't seen them ;P

Comment

we will NOT have punkbuster... if it's up to me

Ut's own programme's please, we already have standarized gamespy, please no punkbuster.

anti tcc or safegame.

Comment

Originally posted by Kensei View Post
        we will NOT have punkbuster... if it's up to me

Ut's own programme's please, we already have standarized gamespy, please no punkbuster.

anti tcc or safegame.
        **** no anti tcc or safe game.
        i hate the pausing within game while it`s checking.
        It put me off playing.
        Punkbuster will do tbh.

Comment

Hacks alway go around antitcc, thats why Wormbo gave up. He was constantly trying to keep up and the hackers just keep getting by antitcc. We need punkbuster.

Comment

I thought I saw a thread about this in the general area.. hmm.. must've gotten deleted (yup, deleted). The community wants anticheat bad but apparently the only way to "solve" the problem is by closing/deleting threads. Not very progressive, Epic.

Punkbuster, AntiTCC, SafeGame.. I really don't think anyone cares what it is (except those who hate that whole in-game pausing/stuttering thing, but beggers can't be choosers now can we?). What's the point of saving our .ini's to the mother(ship) server, anyways? I thought that was some out there form of keeping cheat alterations out. Guess not. Hey, I dunno how it all works, but I do know I want some **** anticheat protection. Wrong forum/thread/area whatever, the other one was deleted so I'll post here.

Comment

Yeah, Epic now censors anything in which they don't wanna fix or don't care about.

How about Take note Epic and fix the problems people are posting about instead of just deleting them. It sounds crazy, but maybe just maybe, it might help.

Comment

+1 for anticheat (and will get another trolling infraction for that probably)

Comment

Originally posted by T@F View Post
                  **** no anti tcc or safe game.
                  i hate the pausing within game while it`s checking.
                  It put me off playing.
                  That was the server admins problem, not TCC's. He should have turned off mid-game checks.

Comment

Yeah, antitcc worked fine for me until the updates stopped. Then there was no reason to have it installed on the server.

Comment

bump in case Epic cares about hackers

Comment

There was another general thread about this I replied to earlier. Mothership shut'er down. Bump for a revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Ethyn View Post
                          There was another general thread about this I replied to earlier. Mothership shut'er down. Bump for a revolution.
                          yep, why i posted here again.

Comment

Fortunately the singleplayer campaign is so hot that I never *think* of playing online!

Comment

Working...
                            X