Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The funniest problem ever (not so funny)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The funniest problem ever (not so funny)

I've bought for Xmas UT3 collector edition for a friend of mine. It's cool, it's fine, it's all you want...

but in the white area of the instruction book there's nothing. My friend can't find the activation code.

What can I do? On the midway support site there's nothing about this kind of "mistakes". Have I to change it to the seller or is there a solution? Thanks

Just go back to the store, they should let you trade it in for a correct one.
    I once bought a game and there was no book with it and no printed cover on the DVD. They just gave me another box + cd + book

Comment

Ditto, take it back and show them that the instruction booklet is missing stuff. Most stores have open box exchange (NOT RETURN) policies, so you should be good to take it back.

Comment

Originally posted by MeepZero View Post
        ...Most stores have open box exchange (NOT RETURN) policies, so you should be good to take it back.
        I can't speak for all countries, but in the UK (and I think the entire EU), stores must accept returns for a full refund within a certain time period, even if the box is opened (obviously there are reasonableness limits, but a defective product like this should be fine). An exchange is better here of course.

Comment

Thanks you guys. I will come back to the store sooner!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post
            I can't speak for all countries, but in the UK (and I think the entire EU), stores must accept returns for a full refund within a certain time period, even if the box is opened (obviously there are reasonableness limits, but a defective product like this should be fine). An exchange is better here of course.
            in Italy as well....

Neclord torna al negozio e spaccaje er ****

Comment

In America they usually don't do returns on media items, or anything on disc except exchanges for the same product. Take it back and get a new one. Unless you're trying to find a free CD Key!!!!! then if thats what you're doing, then go buy the game for real it's only fair.

Comment

Working...
              X