Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the frameworks, runtimes installed with the game ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the frameworks, runtimes installed with the game ?

I'm trying to install UT3 on the PC that has some rollback software installed (It resets Registry Key and all files in C:\ when the PC restarts ---- But not D:\ which I chose to install UT3 ----)

The installation went fine and I could play the game (But the PC is crashy, well it's own PC's fault)

So that when the PC crashes and I have to restart it, I can't play the game anymore, it shows up error messages like "Invalid blabla" or .NET framework not installed when I try to run the game.

I think the rollback software (EzBack) causes the problem as it rolls back any files intalled to C:\ including PhysX and .NET update thingy that I saw during the game installation, so all the framework updates, PhysX thingy are gone. (And not sure if the game requires registry key too)

Now, I don't know any solution to install those components without having to reinstall the whole game again. Can someone help me out ? What I need to do to install those things without wasting like 15mins to reinstall the game as I already have it on my D:\

Or could you provide me the actual frameworks, runtimes required to play UT3 ? I'm sure that you could download all of them somewhere, but I don't know how many of them I have to download.

Thanks.

* BTW I don't have control over EzBack rollback software for some reason, so please don't tell me to just take a new snapshot after I install my game !

** Oh, don't worry about files in "My Documents\MyGames\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config", thats the only thing I know that I need to backup for now, but the others... not :\

Format c and start clean

Comment

Oh, I forgot another thing, I can't format C:\ too, I mean that's my PC (at work)

I just need to know how to install frameworks manually.

Comment

Working...
      X