Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by U2MOFO View Post
    Ok all of a sudden today I have had a b*tch of a time trying to get into games. Before today I had no issues... now when I select a server with plenty of slots open, 90% of the time it locks up my PS3.

Anyone else have this issue? Anyone have a solution, it is VERY annoying.
    Just dont use mutators the maps work for me with no problem- try to unistall the game on ur ps3's hdd then reinstall or if u haven't installed it yet go to setting then go to install game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm getting this problem too, only for me it doesn't happen immediately. I can join a server fine and play for an hour. While playing someone sends me a friend request, I quit the server I'm on, view the message and accept. After that if I try to join another server the game locks up on the loading screen. So very annoying, happened today and yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well after I deleted the full install I did not have a problem... but I only played another 3-4 games.. All on separate servers... so this might be the solution for now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Im with u guys, i hate this problem as much as u guys.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by U2MOFO View Post
    Well I am sorry to hear that you have had the same problem but I am happy to hear that it is not just me. Did you have the full install on your game? I just deleted it to see if it helps. First game I got right in...
    I fully installed before ever playing any games. Let us know if that helps you any. I just think it's some flaw that will be patched...hopefully. I can go a day or 2 without a problem, joining tons of games at my leisure. Or some days my PS3 will freeze multiple times in a row trying to join games. There's nothing worse than hearing those 3 beeps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Grinchy View Post
    Yep, join the club. The last 3 or 4 days have been horrible for me with this game. I've noticed that certain servers will freeze your system every time you try to join for no apparent reason. If you restart, get back on the game and try the same server (knowingly or not) it'll freeze again. That's not good for the system.

Well I am sorry to hear that you have had the same problem but I am happy to hear that it is not just me. Did you have the full install on your game? I just deleted it to see if it helps. First game I got right in...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yep, join the club. The last 3 or 4 days have been horrible for me with this game. I've noticed that certain servers will freeze your system every time you try to join for no apparent reason. If you restart, get back on the game and try the same server (knowingly or not) it'll freeze again. That's not good for the system.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic UT3 Locking up my PS3 ...

UT3 Locking up my PS3 ...

Ok all of a sudden today I have had a b*tch of a time trying to get into games. Before today I had no issues... now when I select a server with plenty of slots open, 90% of the time it locks up my PS3.

Anyone else have this issue? Anyone have a solution, it is VERY annoying.
Working...
X