UT3 crashes... (bluescreen error)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 crashes... (bluescreen error)

Hi , I bought this game earlier today... first i had problems and errors while i was installing the game but that is fixed now.

When i start the game i get a "bluescreen error" so i restarted my computer and tried again.. bluescreen! then i restarted and sent a "wrongreport" to microsoft and got to their website and there i downloaded updates for my computer. then i tried to start ut3 again but same... BLUESCREEN!... >.<
    **** i paid for this game and i wanna play it... What can i do? please help me.

Originally posted by Lakeland View Post
    Hi , I bought this game earlier today... first i had problems and errors while i was installing the game but that is fixed now.

When i start the game i get a "bluescreen error" so i restarted my computer and tried again.. bluescreen! then i restarted and sent a "wrongreport" to microsoft and got to their website and there i downloaded updates for my computer. then i tried to start ut3 again but same... BLUESCREEN!... >.<
    **** i paid for this game and i wanna play it... What can i do? please help me.
    Look here

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=590086

Comment

Working...
    X