Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

emachines w3069 and ut3 problems

does does emachines w3609 have the right specs to run ut3

it has: windows vista, intel celeron d processor365, intel grapghics media accellorator

please help me i have been waiting for so long to play this game all it does is gives the first image and it wont go into the game it tells me that the game wont run HELP

Get the demo,see if runs ok.

Comment

Intel cards are not capable of running the game due to the lack of hardware Trasnform&Lightning support

Comment

No Onboard graphix, see min spec for min play in the sticky

Originally posted by fifth element 8 View Post
        does does emachines w3609 have the right specs to run ut3

it has: windows vista, intel celeron d processor365, intel grapghics media accellorator

please help me i have been waiting for so long to play this game all it does is gives the first image and it wont go into the game it tells me that the game wont run HELP
        Your, cheap video card will not run the game at all. See the min hardware specs posted in the stickies. But, you really need at least the recommended spec for it to be playable.

You really should find exactly what you are buying before you pay for it. Those $300 e-machines are a waste of money if you plan on doing anything more that surfing the internet and email. They obviously do not even have spell checkers.

Comment

Working...
        X