Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Uninstall problems.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uninstall problems.

I need to reinstall UT3 but when im uninstalling error appears:
    ERROR: 2330, error getting file attributes: <file name and adres in pc> Getlasterror 23.
    But when i tryed to remove those files manualy then error comes Cannot delete Movies: Data error (cyclic redundancy check).
    So atm i have three directorys to remove all are under UTGame dir those folders are Cooked PC ,Localization and Movies. I wonder that if just let those folders to be there and reinstall the game somewhere else but the problem is that it wont let me. So where i can find UT3 in regedit to delete the registry? couldnt find it anywhere. Any solutaions maybe?

Anyway i found a solution, if anyone else have that kind of trouble. I downloaded CCleaner and deleted unreal tournament 3 entry, wich deleted the registry ,then i deleted all ut 3 folders maunaly exept those that i couldnt delete. Then i renamed the ut 3 dir an i installed the game again.

Comment

When I had that problem with the demo, I used Add/Remove programs in the control panel. That seemed to take care of it.

Comment

Working...
      X