Installation Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installation Help

Whenever I try to run the Setup for uf3 I get a message saying that the installer can't find data4.cab, and I don't have it in my unreal folder. Anyone know where I can download this file? The error message is error 1311.

There are a few people reporting solutions for this and the 1335 error, but what works for one person isn't working for others. The best place to start is to restart your 'puter with a Clean Boot.

If that doesn't work, start searching for "1335 error" in these forums for other suggestions.

Comment

It is not errror 1335, data4.cab is actually not even in my folder, it seems like it was downloaded

Comment

bump so i can get some help please =/

Comment

Sorry, my bad! I thought you were having the problem with UT3 Setup for installing the game. So do you already have the game installed, and when you launch the game it gives this error?

Comment

I had the exact same problem.

I downloaded my copy from direct2drive and they tell you to download two files:

UnrealTournament3_dd_setup_part1of2.zip
            UnrealTournament3_dd_setup_part2of2.zip

Make sure you d/l both, and make sure you unzip both of them individually. Data4.cab and a bunch of other cabs are in the part2 file.

It worked for me.

Comment

Working...
            X