Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by cochese View Post
    When I log on and go to the server browser and I sort servers by players, there are always very few people playing. I have tried it at all times of the day, especially at "prime time" (6:00PM - 12:00PM). I mainly play CTF, Vehicle CTF, and some Deathmatch. For example I checked CTF and Vehicle CTF yesterday and out of all the servers listed, most were empty and I think I counted a total of around 40 peps playing throughout the different servers. I would think that more than 40 people would be playing at one time throughout the world. I have all my filters off so that I can see as many servers as possible. Is there something wrong on my end, or are there not many people playing.
    The server browser is better after the patch, but still has problems.
    I don't trust the player count I see. I think there are more players then it
    really shows.

That has been my experience.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    6PM-12PM? That's an 18 hour period

But I know what you mean. It's hard to get a good game of WAR or VCTF for me too besides 5pm and later. When you find a good one it's awesome though.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Why don't I see anyone playing?

Why don't I see anyone playing?

When I log on and go to the server browser and I sort servers by players, there are always very few people playing. I have tried it at all times of the day, especially at "prime time" (6:00PM - 12:00PM). I mainly play CTF, Vehicle CTF, and some Deathmatch. For example I checked CTF and Vehicle CTF yesterday and out of all the servers listed, most were empty and I think I counted a total of around 40 peps playing throughout the different servers. I would think that more than 40 people would be playing at one time throughout the world. I have all my filters off so that I can see as many servers as possible. Is there something wrong on my end, or are there not many people playing.
Working...
X