Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help plz! Game keeps crashing :(

Hi

i came home yesterday from school, with the results of my exams, and cus they where good, i finnaly got the game UT3!! i was soo happy, i installed the game, had probs with registering :s , but after a while it was ok

now, when i wonna play on the internet, it gets stuck , i get Windows error, so the game closes, this happens each time when i try to join a server with 8+ players
    now, im actually kinda sad, i got new PC + my favo game ive been waiting for, to bad it ain't working

my graphic card is : 8500Gtx (Soz my bd NOT 6500)
    motherboard: nForce 650i Ultra
    processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core Inside
    RAM: 1Gb

plz, can anyone help me?

EDIT: Its fixed, this game rox, thx alot

thx alot

there is no 6500GTX as far as im aware unless its OEM

you might have 6600GT or 6800

have you tried the new patch? 1.1?

Comment

Your video card is bellow minimum spec, and so is your CPU most likely, you didn't mention it's speed.

Comment

And offline?no problems then?
        and maybe post you're error so we know what its about

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
          Your video card is bellow minimum spec, and so is your CPU most likely, you didn't mention it's speed.
          Ur kidding me plz -.-'

i just bought it

but i can play it now, good graphics 2, some times it's laggy but mostly its on servers with a ping of 400 :s

and the error, its just a windows error that says the games get's stuck :s

im glad to play the game <3
          anyway, would a 6600GT do it?
          thx guys

Comment

i think as long as you have a graphics card that supports directx shader3 you should be all good. I have a 6800GT and it runs ok and your 6600 should be ok. I would check on nvidia's website to make sure though. If you can afford it, get a 8800GT it works great and its reasonably priced.

Comment

Glad you're enjoying the game =)

Comment

Working...
              X